Impacta Floor Underlayments are superior sound rated acoustic underlayments constructed to reduce vibration or structure borne noise in the floor/ceiling assembly. Impacta Underlayments are unlike other floor underlayments on the market today offering stability, durability, and certified sound performance. Impacta underlayments are very stable when walked upon. Many of today’s underlayments are made from foams, felts or rubber and many times prone to failure being too thin and not having enough rigid stability to properly support the floor and tend to flex or bounce when walked upon.
Impacta Floor Underlayments offer better overall performance than any competitors floor underlayment on the market today.
Our Hardwood Underlayments consist of:
* Cerazorb-Synthetic cork underlayment used under ceramic tile
* Probase-Available in stocked thickness of 3mm, 5mm, 6mm, 10mm & 12mm.
* Redupax– 9mm underlay and has a density of 13 lbs per cubic foot
* Paladin-Acoustic underlayment is a thinner version of the Cerazorb is only 4mm thick
* Soundeater-Underlayment for nail down hardwood
Our Acoustic Vinyl Underlayments consist of:
* Jumpax-a soft absorber lower board and a hard density fiber top board that are mated together.
* VC 300-Acoustic Underlayment with a tough, resilient acoustic underlay for glue down resilient vinyl flooring
* ProBase Vinyl-2mm acoustical underlayment consisting of PUR bonded rubber granules and cork elements
* Superfloor-7mm acoustical carpet pad underlayment
* VC 300-3mm Green Certified Floor Underlayment containing recycled content and renewable material
* Probase-recycled rubber base underlays
* T-440 Adhesive-Use Under
-ProBase & Cerazorb for Tile
-VC300 & Probase Vinyl
* T-950 Adhesive-Use Under
-ProBase & Cerazorb for Hardwood
“You only can prep the floor so many times. With Jumpax it eliminates all the floor prep.”
Be sure to visit our main Sound Seal Site for other Acoustical Applications