Cerazorb For Tile
CERAZORB for tile underlayment is a lightweight 5 mm thick underlayment system that has been specially designed for use under tile and stone. CeraZorb offers high energy impact with low weight and will remain unchanged after repeated impact loads. CeraZorb is a Synthetic cork underlayment that will not rot, swell, absorb water and is anti microbial. CeraZorb has been tested and has the performance equal to 1/2″ natural cork at a much lower price. cerazorbCeraZorb can be bonded to approved sub floors using Impacta T-440 bond coat adhesive or installation with our Peel & Stick version.
* Up to 25 times lighter than 1/4″ backer board ”
* Synthetic cork product” will not rot, support mold & mildew or absorb moisture
* Thin profile 3/16″ thick, 4′ x 4′ sheets Lightweight only 28 lbs per box,
* 25 sheets per box, 400 sf,
* Credible acoustical and crack suppression
* Optional Peel & Stick available Passes Robinson test to light commercial rating