Paladin is an acoustic floor underlayment for floated laminate and engineered hardwood flooring. Paladin has a thickness of 4mm and offers true stability, acoustic and thermal qualities. In addition, Paladin is also environmentally friendly, FSC certified and biodegradable. Installed under floated, engineered hardwood and laminate floors. Paladin floor underlayment is lightweight and easily installed under floated or laminate engineered hardwood flooring.
FSC CERTIFIED 100% NATURAL WOOD FIBER
• Made from 100% natural wood fiber, allows for
leveling of floor imperfections up to 1/8” per 3 ft.
• Free floating economical underlay saves
• Excellent thermal qualities for warmth and comfort
• Will not bounce like many foam and felt products;
increases lifetime of the floor
• Removes the hollow sound attributed to many
floated engineered hardwood and laminate floors
• Thickness: 4mm – 5/32”
• Sheet size: 23 1/4” x 33 1/2”
• Quantity per package: 20 sheets / 135 sq ft
• Density: 14.5 lbs per cubic ft
• Weight: 24 lbs per package
Acoustical Lab & Field